Hello! I’m Kelsey Gietl, author of five historical fiction novels spanning from the 1850s to World War I. Combining Christian faith, family, and lessons from our past, my books provide inspirational stories of hope, redemption, and realistic romance.
Want to see my historical fiction novels on your library’s shelves? Did you know that, as a patron and taxpayer, you can suggest books for your public library’s permanent collection?
HOW TO STOCK YOUR LIBRARY SHELVES:
1) Copy book information listed in the links in the next section below.
2) Bring the information with you on your next library trip.
3) Say to your friendly librarian, “May I request [wonderful book] for your collection, please?”
4) Provide the book information.
5) With prayer and a little luck, the library will take up your suggestion!
Alternatively, check the library’s website for an online request form.